Last updated: 12/24/2020
through the General Settings page.
Your information will be used for the following purposes:
- To contact you with general information about our products or services that you have requested.
- To notify registered users about updates to our software.
- To contact you about other promotions we may run from time to time, provided you haven't opted out of receiving such information.
- For internal reporting purposes
Impact Informatics will not rent, sell or share the information we collect except under the following circumstances:
- In order to comply with a court order or subpoena, to establish our legal rights or to defend against a lawsuit.
- If the company or site is sold, your information will be transferred to the acquiring company.
- If we sell the copyright and marketing rights to one our products to another company, your registration information for this product will be transferred to the acquiring company.
The only Impact Informatics personnel who will be given access to your information are those that need such access to do their jobs. Your information will be viewable by technical personnel at our
Internet Service Provider.